COVID-19 RESPONSE AS OF MARCH 19, 2021:
The East Lyme Town Hall is currently OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Employees are working normal business hours. Visitors must wear a mask.
In an effort to continue processing subdivision/re-subdivision applications, inland wetland applications, and general Commission business, along with allowing projects to continue we will implement the following process:
- ALL APPLICATIONS: Please check with staff prior to submission to confirm the need for the 11-sets of hard copies, the application must be submitted electronically in its entirety as PDF document(s) attached to an e-mail.
- ADMINISTRATIVE APPLICATIONS: Should be submitted both in hard copy and electronic format.
- APPLICATIONS REQUIRING COMMISSION REVIEW: Both hard copies and the electronic copies will be disseminated for staff review. Currently Agency meetings are occurring via Zoom virtual hosting. Therefore we continue to require both hard copy and electronic copies of applications.
- REFFERALS & REQUESTS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE COMMISSION DECISIONS: Please check with staff prior to submission to confirm the need for the 11-sets of hard copies, the request must be submitted electronically in its entirety as PDF document(s) attached to an e-mail. Currently Agency meetings are occurring via Zoom virtual hosting. Therefore we continue to require both hard copy and electronic copies of applications.
- ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS: Will continue as needed. Show Cause Hearings as a result of the issuance of a Cease & Desist Orders, will be held via Zoom.
- SITE INSPECTIONS: Will continue on an as needed basis and after any rain event of 1-inch or more. Requests for site inspections or on-site meetings please send to: email@example.com
- GENERAL OFFICE MEETINGS: May be conducted in the office with proper safety measures, or over the internet via Facetime, Zoom, GotoMeeting, etc…as needed.
- EMERGENCY SITUATIONS: As always, call my cell phone directly Gary Goeschel, (860) 235-6211.
- PHONE CALLS: Please avoid leaving messages on office voicemail as messages will not be retrieved on a timely basis. E-mail is the suggested method of communication short of an emergency situation.
- Inland Wetland Agency Purpose and Jurisdiction
- Inland Wetlands & Watercourses
- Inland Wetland Agency Members
- Inland Wetlands Agency Meeting Videos
- 2022 Agendas Minutes Materials
- 2021 Agendas Minutes Materials
- 2020 Agendas Minutes Materials
- 2019 Agendas Minutes
- 2018 Agendas Minutes
- 2017 Agendas Minutes
- 2016 Agendas Minutes
- 2015 Agendas Minutes
- 2014 Agendas Minutes
- 2013 Agendas Minutes
- 2012 Agendas Minutes