COVID-19 Updated response as of September 1, 2020
The East Lyme Town Hall is currently OPEN TO THE PUBLIC with appropriate social distancing and safety measures in place.
Permitting, Special Permits, and Questions
We continue to recommend using email as the preferred method of communication, however please feel free to call, (860) 691-4114 or email as follows:
Forms are available either through email with Town Staff or below. If you cannot find something, please let us know.
Opening a new business in East Lyme or Niantic, in your home or renting a commercial location? You will need to satisfy the Town’s local ordinance for business registration by filling out and filing a New Business Registration form with the Zoning Department, located within the Land Use offices at the Town Hall, 108 Pennsylvania Ave. Niantic, CT 06357.
- Zoning Regulations
- Zoning Permit Application Forms
- FEMA Flood Area Information Maps (FIRMs)
- Flood Claims Information
- C-PACE – Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy – Energy upgrade financing
- Low Impact Development Brochure
- Water Conservation Information On State of Connecticut website
- Water Conservation Tips