COVID-19 RESPONSE AS OF DECEMBER 10, 2020:
The East Lyme Town Hall is currently CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC. Employees are working normal business hours. We are open by appointment only when necessary. Visitors must wear a mask and be escorted through the building by Staff.
Contact Information: Phone: (860) 691-4114 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In an effort to continue processing subdivision/re-subdivision applications, inland wetland applications, and general Commission business, along with allowing projects to continue we will implement the following process:
- ALL APPLICATIONS: In addition to the 11-sets of hard copies, the application must be submitted electronically in its entirety as PDF document(s) attached to an e-mail.
- ADMINISTRATIVE APPLICATIONS: Should be submitted both in hard copy and electronic format.
- APPLICATIONS REQUIRING COMMISSION REVIEW: Both hard copies and the electronic copies will be disseminated for staff review. Currently Agency meetings are occurring via Zoom virtual hosting. Therefore we continue to require both hard copy and electronic copies of applications.
- REFFERALS & REQUESTS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE COMMISSION DECISIONS: In addition to the 11-sets of hard copies, the request must be submitted electronically in its entirety as PDF document(s) attached to an e-mail. Currently Agency meetings are occurring via Zoom virtual hosting. Therefore we continue to require both hard copy and electronic copies of applications.
- GENERAL OFFICE MEETINGS: May be conducted in the office with proper safety measures, or over the internet via Facetime, Zoom, GotoMeeting, etc…as needed.
- EMERGENCY SITUATIONS: As always, call my cell phone directly Gary Goeschel, (860) 235-6211.
- PHONE CALLS: Please avoid leaving messages on office voicemail as messages will not be retrieved on a timely basis. E-mail is the suggested method of communication short of an emergency situation. Direct email to: email@example.com.
- Public Registry
- Plan of Conservation and Development
- Subdivision Regulations
- Planning Commission & Subcommittee Videos
- 2021 Agendas Minutes Materials
- 2020 Agendas Minutes Materials
- 2019 Agendas Minutes
- 2018 Agendas Minutes
- 2017 Agendas Minutes
- 2016 Agendas Minutes
- 2015 Agendas Minutes
- 2014 Agendas Minutes
- 2013 Agendas Minutes
- 2012 Agendas Minutes
- 2011 Agendas Minutes