Park and Beach Information
McCook Point Park, Hole in the Wall, & Cini Memorial Park
- Open daily from 8:00 a.m. to sunset
- Pets are permitted on beaches from the Tuesday after Labor Day until the Friday before Memorial Day ONLY**; must be under owners control at all times and it is the owner’s responsibility to clean-up all pet waste. Dogs are not permitted on the Niantic Bay Boardwalk at any time during the year.
- Restrooms will open once weather allows.
- Contact the Parks and Recreation office for Pavilion reservations/availability.
- All East Lyme parks are alcohol, tobacco and drugs free.
- State Statue 22-364 states that dogs must be under the direct control of their owners at all times when using town parks. It is the dog owner’s responsibility to clean up all dog waste.
- **NO PETS May 28 – Sept 6, 2021 AT ANY BEACH FACILITY: SEE BELOW REGULATION
State Regulation (Public Swimming Area Regulations) Section 19a-36-B61 (10) states domestic animals shall be prohibited in the water and the land immediately adjacent to the water of a public swimming area when the public swimming area is open for use.
Fees for 2022 Seasonal Passes
Resident Season Pass $ 45.00
Resident Season (Add’l car) $ 35.00
Resident Senior (62 & over) $ 20.00
Resident with Handicap Pass $ 10.00
Non-Resident Season Pass $175.00
Fees for Day passes and Weekly passes
Resident Day Pass $15.00
*Non-resident Day Pass Weekday $40.00
*Non-resident Day Pass Weekend $50.00
*Weekly Visitor Pass(Seven Consecutive days) $100.00
As of Saturday, May 28 (Memorial Day Weekend) all vehicles must have a parking permit to enter the parks through September 6 (Labor Day). Park hours are 8:00 am to dusk. Lifeguards are on duty daily from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, beginning tentatively June 22nd.
The pavilion, tent, and bandshell are available for full day or half day rental (9:00 am to 1:00 pm or 1:30 pm until dusk) during the summer season (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day) for East Lyme/Niantic residents/taxpayers. Rentals are also available before Memorial Day and after Labor Day; Non-Residents are able to rent during that period. Please contact the Parks & Recreation office for information and availability.
Samuel M. Peretz Park at Bridebrook
221 West Main Street, Niantic
Baseball, soccer, basketball court, softball, lacrosse, utility fields
Cini Memorial Park & Niantic Bay Beach/Boardwalk
Route 156, Niantic – (located at end of boardwalk by Niantic Bridge)
Baptist Lane, Niantic
Liberty Green & Main Street Park
Corner of Main Street and Pennsylvania Avenue
McCook Point Park & Beach
8-10 Atlantic Street, Niantic
Main beach, pavilion, picnic area, restrooms, Hole-N-Wall beach, playground, bocce court, outdoor showers
31 Society Road, Niantic (Behind EL Middle School)
Little League, Pee-Wee football
Veterans Memorial Park
10 Memorial Park Road, Niantic
Baseball, softball, Oswegatchie Hills