Niantic Bay Beach is a roughly half mile long beach with the boardwalk going along the back edge. It is lifeguarded during the beach season, has two volleyball courts, and a fishing jetty. The beach is a popular spot for swimming, sunbathing and watching sunsets. A beach pass is required to access the beach between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Lifeguards on duty in designated swim area only. When lifeguards are off duty, swim at your own risk.
- ONLY United States Coast Guard approved personal flotation devices (PFD) are permitted in designated swim areas. Mask and Fins are permitted, NO snorkels.
- Absolutely NO tobacco-related products or alcohol.
- Do not feed the seagulls!
- No Ball Playing or Frisbees permitted in the designated swim areas.
- No domestic animals permitted from the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.