This park is the home of East Lyme Youth Football and East Lyme Youth Little League. Located across the street from the Parks and Recreation Department and the East Lyme Town Library, we are happy to provide a place for kids to play and compete. It is important for the Parks and Recreation Department to promote and encourage an active community.
We ask that you please respect the grounds and facilities as they are maintained with pride by the East Lyme Parks and Recreation department staff for the enjoyment and use of our patrons. Below is some information about the park and the Town of East Lyme.
At the Park
- 8:00AM to Sunset (Unless scheduled night activities)
- Bath Field (Field 4)
- Buecher Field (Field 1)
- Jones Field (Field 2)
- Middle School Soccer Field
- Presidents Field (Field 3)
- Youth Football Field
- Middle School, Lillie B. Haynes School
- Are allowed within the park
- Must be under owner’s control
- Must be picked up after
- Are NOT allowed on the fields
- No golfing
- No Tobacco-related products or alcohol
Requests to reserve a field, questions or concerns within the park can be sent to: Parks and Recreation Email or 860-739-5828 .