Please respect the grounds and facilities as they are maintained with pride by the East Lyme Parks and Recreation department staff for the enjoyment and use of our patrons. Whether you are here for a swim, walk, picnic, music or relaxation, we truly hope you enjoy your time here. Below is some information and links to our special events within the park and Town of East Lyme.
Enjoy free Wifi access while you are at the McCook Point beach courtesy of the East Lyme Parks & Recreation Department.
WARNING: This free WiFi service is an open network provided for your convenience and its use is at your own risk. The network is NOT INHERENTLY SECURE. The Town of East Lyme cannot and does not guarantee the privacy of your data and communication while using this service. Use common sense when using an unsecured wireless network. Avoid sending personal information, business information, userIDs, or passwords. Keep the use of password protected activity like e-mail, eBay, and FaceBook, etc., to a minimum. Do not make credit card purchases. By using this Service, you acknowledge and agree that YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Questions or concerns within the park can be sent to: Parks and Recreation Email or 860-739-5828
- Lifeguards on duty in designated swim area only. When lifeguards are off duty, swim at your own risk.
- ONLY United States Coast Guard approved personal flotation devices (PFD) are permitted in designated swim areas. Mask and Fins are permitted, NO snorkels.
- Absolutely NO tobacco-related products or alcohol.
- Do not feed the seagulls!
- No Ball Playing or Frisbees permitted in the designated swim areas.
- No domestic animals permitted from the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
- Mobi-Chairs available: Please see a lifeguard.
Public Events in the Park
- Concerts in the Park
- Friday Night Movies in the Bandshell
- Celebrate East Lyme
- Sand Castle Competition (at Hole-In-The-Wall beach)