Recycling and Trash Collection Guidelines
- Cans must be at the side of road by 7:00AM.
- Must be a 4′ clearance around each can.
- All bagged garbage must be placed inside the container.
- ONLY the containers issued from the Town can be used.
- Recycling is collected every other week
- Single Stream Recycling — Information & Guidelines
- Video: Recycling (Video: 00:01:09)
- Trash & Recycling Cans (Video: 00:00:49)
Never place these items in your garbage bin:
- Construction materials (e.g. drywall, wood, metal, concrete, brick, plaster).
- Automotive parts, tires, hazardous waste and hot ashes.
- Yard waste (e.g. leaves, grass, sticks, plants, dirt, rocks).
Failure to comply with these instructions will result in non-pickup of your garbage.
Trash bins must be removed from the roadside/driveway within 12 hours after collection.