When registering for any of the trips listed below, you can sign up yourself and one other person only. Payment is due upon registration. Please stop by the Senior Center office or see Program Registration for online registration and paper form registration instructions.
Senior Center Fun Trips
Senior Center Day Trips use a bus from the Center for transport to and from the destinations. Open to Residents 55+. Pick up and drop off from a resident’s home is available. Non-residents can join if there is availability. A $1.00 surcharge will be added. The number of seats is very limited. Currently, no Senior Center Fun trips are being offered but they should resume shortly.
Open to any adult person. Motor coach buses are used with a capacity of 55 seats. At this time, COVID guidelines are being followed. The number of seats available on the bus for upcoming day trips will be offered at a reduced capacity. All passengers may or may not be asked to wear a mask while on the bus. These trips are promoted in conjunction with the Lymes’ Senior Center and Waterford Senior Services.
Open to any adult person. Motor coach buses are used with a capacity of 55 seats. The number of seats available on the bus for upcoming trips will be offered at a reduced capacity. All passengers may or may not be asked to wear a mask while on the bus. For trips out of the country, please check to see if a passport is necessary. All passengers will have to wear masks if there is travel by plane. These trips are promoted in conjunction with the Lymes’ Senior Center and Waterford Senior Services.
Take a moment and review the attached trip flyers regarding trips being offered by the Senior Center.
- Apr 5, 2023 - Titanic The Exhibition in NYC (pdf)
- Apr 20, 2023 Blithewold Mansion in Bristol, RI (pdf)
- May 23, 2023 - The High Line in NYC (pdf)
- Jun 15, 2023 - Encore Casino in Boston, MA (pdf)
- Cruise Jun 18-25, 2023 Escorted on Celebrity Summit to Bermuda (pdf)
- Jul 6, 2023 - Theatre by the Sea "Beautiful" in Matunuck, RI (pdf)
- Jul 25, 2023 - Museum of Natural History in NYC - all ages welcome (pdf)
- Aug 10, 2023 - Shades of Buble at the Aqua Turf, Plantsville, CT (pdf)
- 3 Day Trip Aug 16 - Aug 18, 2023 - Sight & Sound Theater - "Moses" - Lancaster, PAPenn Dutch - Moses - Flyer (pdf)
- Aug 24, 2023 - Spirit of Boston Lunch Cruise, Boston, MA (pdf)
- Overnight Trip - Aug 28 - Sep 4, 2023 - California Dreaming (pdf)
- Overnight Trip - Oct 7-15, 2023 - Northern Italy (pdf)