Please note that there are specific registration time periods as to when you can register for any trip or program.
You may register using our paper form or online using WebTrac.
Paper Registration Form
- In order to register for any trips or programs, a completed registration form is required. The paper registration form can be downloaded using the link at the bottom of this page.
- Unless otherwise noted, checks are to be made out to the Town of East Lyme. If paying by cash, please register and pay in the office. In addition, the Senior Center can now accept credit card payment using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
- Registration forms with payment can be mailed to the East Lyme Senior Center, 37 Society Road, Niantic, CT 06357.
We are pleased to announce that we are now taking registrations online for our Senior Center programs and trips!
If you have registered for a program with the Senior Center or purchased a beach pass with Parks & Recreation in the past two years, you will be automatically assigned a username, and temporary password. Please pay close attention to the following information to avoid frustration! You will be able to change your username once logged on, and will be forced to update the password from the temporary one assigned.
If you are new to the Senior Center or have never purchased a beach pass, you will be prompted to create a username at the log in section of the WebTrac site.
Your username will be the first initial of your first name, the first four letters of your last name, followed by your SEVEN digit home phone number.
- John Smith is: JSmit7395828
- Password: Smith (First letter capitalized, Case Sensitive)
If you attempt to log in to the system, and are experiencing difficulty, please click “Contact us” at the top of the web page, and fill out the form to the best of your abilities. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Once you are logged in to the WebTrac system, please take your time to look for a program that interests you, and you may begin utilizing the convenience of online registration! At any time, please do not hesitate to call the Senior Center office with questions regarding the process. As always, with a new system, we anticipate a few kinks to be worked out, but have done our best to prepare for this new tool, and hope it will mesh with our current process as seamless as possible.