For more information, see the East Lyme Historical Society web site.
Thomas Lee House
The Thomas Lee House, located in East Lyme, is one of the oldest wood frame houses in Connecticut in its primitive state. The original circa 1660 dwelling consisted of a timber frame erected on six 2-story wall posts, enclosing a ground floor with the Judgement Hall below and the Chamber above.
Little Boston School House
The first record of a school in the area of the Lee House dates to at least 1734. The present building was erected on land donated by Elisha Lee. In use until 1922, the building was eventually moved to its present location, next to the Lee House. It was donated to the East Lyme Historical Society in 1926.