Christmas Trees will be collected only on Town and State Roads on your regular collection day.
Any private development, Condo complex, or private roads can bring Christmas trees directly to the Transfer Station free-of-charge. Examples of private developments are Sea Spray, Spinnaker, Champman Woods and Farms, or Whiting Farms. (This is not a complete list)
Trees must be out by 7:00AM on your collection day.
We will plan to pick-up your tree on the day of your garbage collection.
To ensure a pickup, we ask that you email your address to firstname.lastname@example.org the week before to get on the schedule. If you have a Monday collection day, please email us no later than Friday, January 5, 2024 so that we can put your address on our collection list.
- Trees need to be brought to the edge of the road but not in the roadway
- Trees must be completely bare
- DO NOT put the tree in a bag or netting
- No lights on trees
- No tinsel or garlands
- If there is a snowstorm, trees will be picked up on the first available working day
- Trees can also be brought to the Transfer Station free of charge
- The Last Day of Curbside Tree pickup will be on Friday, January 12, 2024