SHARE THE ROAD
- Driving on the road requires care and courtesy whether you are driving a car or riding a bicycle.
- Bicyclists must be alert to surrounding traffic and obey all traffic laws by riding in a responsible manner.
- Be safe and keep your bicycle tuned up. Go to your local bicycle shop and have a professional inspect your bicycle.
- Wear BRIGHT COLORS.
- Always wear a helmet to prevent head injuries.
- Check the manufacturers directions for proper fitting of your bicycle helmet.
RULES OF THE ROAD
- Ride with traffic.
- Watch for Potentioal Hazards.
- Use Hand signals for turns.
- Obey All Trafffic Laws.
- Ride Single File in Traffic.
- Always Ride with Lights at Night.
For more information on bicycle safety visit:
Kids and Bicycle Safety