On the Second and Fourth Saturday of each month, East Lyme Viking Marching Band members and parents collect returnable bottle and can donations to help fund the band.
- Southeast corner of High School parking lot
- The collection is on the Second and Fourth Saturday from 9:00AM to 11:00AM
- Donations are only permitted between 9:00AM and 11:00AM on the Second and Fourth Saturday
- Clean, empty containers: beer, carbonated soft drinks (including mineral waters and soda waters) and noncarbonated beverages (which means water, including flavored water, nutritionally enhanced water, and any beverage that is identified on such beverage’s product label as type of water, but excluding juice and mineral water).
- All donated containers must be marked with CT 5 cent label
- No garbage or any container that is not labeled with the CT 5 cent label