- We are experiencing a significant increase for requests for new garbage and recycling cans along with requests for repairs.
- Our supplies are depleted and we are dealing with a national backlog from our supplier. COVID-19 has created manufacturing and delivery wait times longer than normal.
- Moving forward we are requiring that each request comes in via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we have a record of your request. In your email, please provide at a minimum the following information:
- Full name and address that the can is requested for
- Is the can damaged?
- Are you requesting an additional can?
- Your contact number so we can call you when we have a better understanding of when we can get you the can.
- Do not send a check to the Town until directed to do so based on our supplies as we cannot guarantee delivery.