The Transfer Station is located at 93 Roxbury Road, Niantic 06357
The transfer station is open 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Tuesday thru Saturday
Mattresses & Box Springs are Accepted Free
- Hours are Tuesday thru Saturday 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- Proof of residency/ownership is required at the Scale House. (e.g. Drivers License, vehicle registration, mail sent to your address)
- Bulky items are $.076/pound
- Payment: Debit card, charge card VISA or Matercard
- Items accepted for disposal: Leaves, scrap metal, electronics, appliances, anti-freeze, brush, motor oil, books, batteries, fluorescent lights, tires, demolition material, wood & construction debris
- CONTRACTORS: Bring a copy of building permit or note from homeowner stating that the material is from an East Lyme residence.
- For further questions contact Public Works, at 860-691-4118 for waste disposal and recycling information