Streetlight poles are numbered. The number is located on a metal plate at eye-level and will be labelled as an Eversource Energy (CL&P) or SNET pole with the number.

To report a streetlight problem or outage the following information will be required:

  • Street name
  • Nearest house number
  • Pole number

After this information is gathered the problem can be reported by clicking Tanko Lighting to be repaired.