IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PUBLIC MEETINGS:
In order to comply with Governor Lamont’s executive orders regarding gatherings of more than 5 people yet still run open and transparent board and commission meetings necessary for the continued operation of Town functions, the Town of East Lyme Land Use Commissions have made the decision to hold all meetings via remote participation on the Zoom platform.
Meetings will continue to be open to the public via Zoom.
In order to remotely participate in any Land Use Commission meetings during this time, you will need to do the following:
- Sign up for a free account at zoom.us
- Download and run (open) the Zoom executable file.
- Make sure your microphone and speakers are functioning properly (there is a test feature in Zoom just after entering a meeting).
- You will need to have the meeting ID and password in order to enter a commission meeting. All meeting agendas will be posted with zoom login information and passwords listed at the top.
- When you first enter the meeting, you will be in a virtual “waiting room” until the meeting host admits you, which will take place approximately 5 minutes or so prior to posted start of the meeting.
- Please be aware that your camera (if you have one) and your microphone will be muted by the meeting host when you first enter the meeting.
- You can turn on your camera at any time so that you can be seen by others when/if you choose to.
- In order to run an efficient and orderly meeting in this new virtual environment, unless stated otherwise by the meeting chairman during the meeting, the meeting host will keep everyone other than the commission members muted.
- You will still be able to hear everything said by the commission members even if you are muted and/or your camera is not on.
- There WILL be opportunity for public comment during public hearings and elsewhere during meetings, at which time public participants will be unmuted; individual commissions will detail the procedures to be followed during the meeting.
- All application and supporting materials for each application on the agenda are available on the Agendas & Minutes page of this website as a second link.
- If you have any questions at all regarding this procedure, please feel free to contact the Land Use Office and we will try our best to assist you.
Thank you for your continued patience and flexibility.
- Special Meeting of May 18 2020 Inland Wetlands Agency (pdf)
- February-24-2020-Regular-Meeting-Minutes (pdf)
- Pending App Item A N Bridebrook Multi Family Development (pdf)
- Pending App Item B Glenn Knowles 21 Brightwater Rd (pdf)
- New Business Item A IWWC Regulation Changes (pdf)
- New Business Item B Nottingham 4 Lot Re Subdivision Determination (pdf)
- New Business Item B Nottingham May 14 2020 Applicant Letter submitted May 18 2020 (pdf)
- New Business Item B Nottingham Hills Exhibit AA from Applicant Submitted May 18 2020 (pdf)
- New Business Item B Nottingham Hills Exhibit BB from Applicant Submitted May 18 2020 (pdf)
- New Business Item B Nottingham Hills Exhibit CC from Applicant Submitted May 18 2020 (pdf)
- New Business Item B Nottingham Exhibit DD Submitted May 18 2020 (pdf)
- New Business Item C 21 Marshfield Rd Wetlands Determination (pdf)
- New Business Item D Creek Rd Wetlands Determination (pdf)
- Reports Enforcement NOV 297 Boston Post Rd Enforcement (pdf)