- The Transfer Station is located at 91 Roxbury Road, Niantic 06357
Hours are Tuesday thru Saturday 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Mattresses are accepted at the Transfer Station.
- Items accepted for disposal: Household Garbage, Leaves, scrap metal, electronics, appliances, anti-freeze, brush, motor oil, books, batteries, mattresses, recyclables, fluorescent lights, tires, furniture, demolition material, wood & construction debris. NOTE: These items are not acceptable in your curbside recycling can.
- Closed Sunday & Monday
- Proof of residency is required at the Scale House. (e.g. Drivers License, vehicle registration, mail sent to your address)
- Bulky items are $.00725/pound, $5.00 minimum
- Payment: Cash, check, money order, debit card, charge card (VISA, Matercard, Diner’s Club, CarteBlanche)
- For further questions contact Public Works, at 860-691-4118 for waste disposal and recycling information
- CONTRACTORS: Bring a copy of building permit or note from homeowner stating that the material is from an East Lyme residence.
- For questions regarding Transfer Station operations call 860-691-4118