As of May 13th, residents 12+ are eligible for the COVID-19 Vaccination.
Connecticut Vaccine Finder
- Vaccine Spotter A tool to help you track down COVID-19 vaccine appointment openings at Connecticut pharmacies. Updated every minute.
- All Connecticut vaccine locations
Local COVID Vaccinations At-a-Glance
Current Vaccine Providers within Ledge Light Health District:
- Ledge Light Health District – vaccination appointments are scheduled through the Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS). Visit llhd.org and enter your name and email address to begin your registration in VAMS. Please note that each person enrolling must have a unique email address. Phone appointments cannot be made at this time.
- Community Health Center, Inc. – vaccination appointments are scheduled through VAMS. Visit llhd.org and enter your name and email address to begin your registration in VAMS. Please note that each person enrolling must have a unique email address. People without computer access or in need of support in languages other than English can call the State hotline at 877-918-2224 or 211. The wait times for assistance on the hotline are very long.
- Hartford Healthcare – vaccination appointments are scheduled through the Hartford Healthcare MyChart Plus System. Please note that the Hartford Healthcare MyChart is different from the Yale New Haven Health System MyChart. You do not have to be a patient at Hartford Healthcare or have an existing MyChart account to sign-up. Visit mychartplus.org/mychart/signup. People without computer access can call the Hartford Healthcare Access Center at 860.827.7690.
- Yale New Haven Health System – vaccination appointments are scheduled through the Yale New Haven portal. You do not have to be a patient at Yale New Haven Health System or have an existing MyChart account to sign-up.
- CVS – vaccination appointments are scheduled through CVS.COM.
- Walgreens – vaccination appointments are scheduled through WALGREENS.COM.
Billing: There is no charge for the COVID vaccine.
In addition to these methods, some individuals may be contacted by their healthcare provider to schedule a vaccination, if their provider is participating in the vaccination program.
Although the availability of vaccine will help reduce the morbidity and mortality associated with COVID-19 long term, it is only one of the tools that we have in our toolbox to fight this pandemic; it is an imperative that everyone remain diligent and continue to practice social distancing and appropriate mask protocols.
While Ledge Light Health District is one of the vaccination providers, they do not make decisions about who is eligible for vaccinations. Our staff are monitoring information regarding vaccine eligibility as it is released by the State of Connecticut. The public is invited to visit the Health District’s website, llhd.org and social media pages frequently for up-to-date information.