COVID-19 Vaccine Locations in East Lyme
- Walgreens Pharmacy – 340 Flanders Road, East Lyme
- CVS Pharmacy – 58 Pennsylvania Avenue, Niantic
- CVS Pharmacy – 15 Chesterfield Road, East Lyme
- COSTCO Pharmacy – 284 Flanders Road, East Lyme
Local COVID Vaccination Providers
Current Vaccine Providers within Ledge Light Health District:
- Ledge Light Health District – Pop-up Clinics Walk-In vaccinations. No appointment necessary.
- Community Health Center, Inc. – is now offering vaccinations. Call to make an appointment at 860-347-6971 or visit their website for the pop-up clinic schedule.
- Hartford Healthcare – vaccination appointments are scheduled through the Hartford Healthcare MyChart Plus System. Please note that the Hartford Healthcare MyChart is different from the Yale New Haven Health System MyChart. You do not have to be a patient at Hartford Healthcare or have an existing MyChart account to sign-up. Visit mychartplus.org/mychart/signup. People without computer access can call the Hartford Healthcare Access Center at 860.827.7690.
- Yale New Haven Health System – vaccination appointments are scheduled through the Yale New Haven portal. You do not have to be a patient at Yale New Haven Health System or have an existing MyChart account to sign-up.
- Nutmeg Pharmacy – in New London is now offering COVID vaccinations – call 860.910.4909 to make an appointment.
- CVS – vaccination appointments are scheduled through CVS.COM.
- Walgreens – vaccination appointments are scheduled through WALGREENS.COM.
- Or visit the Connecticut Vaccine Portal to find an appointment anywhere in Connecticut!
Connecticut Vaccine Finder
- Vaccine Spotter A tool to help you track down COVID-19 vaccine appointment openings at Connecticut pharmacies. Updated every minute.
- All Connecticut vaccine locations
Billing: There is no charge for the COVID vaccine.
In addition to these methods, some individuals may be contacted by their healthcare provider to schedule a vaccination, if their provider is participating in the vaccination program.
Residents 12+ are eligible for the COVID-19 Vaccination.
Although the availability of vaccine will help reduce the morbidity and mortality associated with COVID-19 long term, it is only one of the tools that we have in our toolbox to fight this pandemic; it is an imperative that everyone remain diligent and continue to practice social distancing and appropriate mask protocols.
While Ledge Light Health District is one of the vaccination providers, they do not make decisions about who is eligible for vaccinations. Our staff are monitoring information regarding vaccine eligibility as it is released by the State of Connecticut. The public is invited to visit the Health District’s website, llhd.org and social media page frequently for up-to-date information.