A downloadable “DRAFT” copy of the Town of East Lyme 2017 Annual Report is available for public review on this webpage. A hard copy of the document is available in the Engineering Department located on the Lower Level of Town Hall at 108 Pennsylvania Avenue.
In accordance with the Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection General Permit for the Discharge of Stormwater from Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4 General Permit) Effective July 1, 2017, the Town of East Lyme has complied with Section 4(d) of the General Permit by providing a Draft copy of the Annual Report for public review and comment.
Comments on the Annual Report may be directed to:
108 Pennsylvania Avenue – Niantic, CT 06357
Information on the MS4 General Permit can be found on the CT DEEP Municipal Stormwater website.
The following links provide additional educational information relevant to the MS4 General Permit:
- Stormwater and the Construction Industry – Best Management Practices (BMP’s) at Construction Sites
- Outdoor Stormwater Classroom at Hole-in-the-Wall Parking Lot
- “Rainfall as a Resource” Brochure – A Guide to Stormwater Pollution by CT DEEP
- “Rainfall as a Resource – Rain Barrels” Brochure – A Guide to Stormwater Pollution by CT DEEP
- “After the Storm” Brochure – A Guide to Stormwater Pollution by the EPA
- CT DEEP Links/Newsletters – Sound Outlook & P2 View
Additional information that supports the requirements of the MS4 General Permit can be found under the Recycling section on the Town web site; including Grasscycling, Home Composting, Paint & Motor Oil Recycling, and Single Stream Recycling.
Posted to Town web site eltownhall.com on February 15, 2018