Recycling and Trash Bin placement guidelines
Curbside collection of refuse is provided by the Town.
Garbage cans must be 4 feet minimum from:
- Gray can is recycling can
- Brown can is trash can
- Single stream recycling bin
- Other garbage bin
- Any other obstacle
Never place these items in your garbage bin:
- Construction materials cannot be placed in garbage cans, e.g. drywall, wood, metal, concrete, brick, plaster.
- Yard waste cannot be placed in garbage bins, e.g. leaves, grass, sticks, plants, dirt, rocks.
- Recyclables cannot be placed in garbage bin.
Failure to comply with these instructions will result in non-pickup of your garbage.
Trash bins must be removed from the roadside/driveway within 12 hours after collection.