The Transfer Station is located at 93 Roxbury Road, Niantic 06357
- For questions regarding Transfer Station operations call 860-691-4118.
- Hours are Monday thru Friday 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM and Saturdays 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Proof of residency is required at the Scale House. (e.g. Drivers License, vehicle registration, mail sent to your address)
- Bulky items are $.055/pound
- Payment: Cash, check, money order, debit card, charge card (VISA, Matercard, Diner’s Club, CarteBlanche)
- Items accepted for disposal: Leaves, scrap metal, electronics, appliances, anti-freeze, brush, motor oil, books, batteries, clothing, recyclables, fluorescent lights, tires, demolition material, wood & construction debris
- For further questions contact Public Works, at 860-691-4118 for waste disposal and recycling information
- CONTRACTORS: Bring a copy of building permit or note from homeowner stating that the material is from an East Lyme residence.